This 20"-32" Balconera balcony/rail planter is an example of well designed form and function. Its robust strength comes from tough plastic material with a structured exterior that is impervious to impacts, sun, and weather. The stone look gives it rustic charm and a lightness that lets it coordinate perfectly with any outdoor furnishing. The is truly a "growth model" with the included sub-irrigation system, which makes plant care simplicity itself. This is the perfect window box for that odd shaped railing! The coordinating brackets use tough tie down straps that go around even the most ornate shaped railings and then lock into place. The result is a beautiful well priced window box with a German engineered sub irrigation system on the railings around your home. Use on decks and patio rails to add color and charm.
Coordinating brackets sold separately
- Suitable for mounting on round and angled railings with a circumferences up to 15"
- For circumferences 15"-20", select extension straps
- Soft textile straps prevent scratching of railings
- Can carry up to 55 lbs
- Use fence adapters for iron fences with vertical balusters or uprights to create level environment for window box.
- Suitable for mounting on walls with brackets sold separately. Rail brackets "morph" into wall brackets